Your Ad Here

Friday, April 8, 2011

New LG Optimus V Cell Phone!

So.... Probably one of the better days of my fabulous Spring Break was that I got a new phone!

My old phone was a blue Verizon something or other, it wasn't very good to say the least. My new phone is a go phone (Virgin Mobile), and is very nice. I set it up with the Best Buy sales associate, and she was very helpful. I also made an unboxing video which will be uploaded shortly, once everyone is asleep. The Optimus is Android 2.2 operated; from my impression I prefer Androids systems over the IPhone. The problem with the IPhone is that everyone has it and that it can only be bought under an outrageous contract. If I were to recommend anyone a cell phone this would be it (here is the link: http://bit.ly/eurgpM). Overall I'm very excited about this and am wanting to see what the result of all these cool applications and mobile features can provide me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment